Our services range from design & construction, documentation, registration of the properties, etc. In cases of joint development the arrangement for demolishing, reclassification of the building and every other paperwork is taken care of our highly proficient staff . We even arrange Home Loans as we have tie ups with reputed banks like ABC Bank, XYZ Bank, PQR Bank, etc who invariably have approved every other project of us till date.
A Joint Venture is where the Builder and The Land Owner enter into an agreement to develop a building based on Sanctioned Plans prepared in adherence to the rules and norms laid down by the Government Authorities. The Plans conform to the combined and mutual requirements of both the parties concerned.
We construct the building on the property as per the sanctioned plans and hand over to the land owner his share of the "built up area" as specified in the agreement. Proportion of the built up area depends on factors like location and guideline, road width, FSI and plot coverage, material specifications of the building and the cost of construction.
Joint ventures have been one of our most appreciated services .Both individual residential owners and big commercial enterprises have been our clients . We have taken care of the project from demolition to title registration and maintained 100% transparency in the whole process . We have invariably kept the time deadlines and all our customers have been appreciative of that. Just go over the testimonials to know more
Home loans arrangement have been an integral part of our services .We have tie ups with reputed banks like ABC Bank, XYZ Bank, PQR Bank, etc whereby we ensure quick assessment and immediate sanction of finance .We assist the customer in every step and provide the valuable link between the two .
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Latest Form - 16
- Latest 6 months Bank Statement showing Salary Credits
- Age & Residence Proof
- Latest Photographs with Signature
- Processing Fee cheque
- Application duly filled & signed by the applicant(s).
- Self attestation in all papers
- If less than two year in the present organization
- Relieving order from previous company.
- Appointment order from existing company.
NON RESIDENT INDIANS
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Last 6 Months Bank statement (Salary credit)
- Form 16
- Latest Photographs with signature
- Passport copy
- Pan card
- Processing fee Cheque
- Personal profile
- NRI Bank statement
- WLL 2 Form
- Work Permit
- Latest Increment Letter (if any)
- Power of Attorney
- Check Credit Payment
- Last 3 Years
- Profit and Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
- Current Account Statement for Last 1 Year
- 6 Months Savings Account Statement
- Pan Card
- Personal Profile
- Business Profile / Website
- Loan Details / OD Details